Roc Blumenthal, Principal
Technical and managerial leadership at large companies and
- An established industry expert in silicon on-chip interconnection
technology and thin films processing. Experienced with all areas of
silicon processing and tooling.
- Co-created and co-chaired the first SEMI NanoForum, chaired several
workshops on metallization, written/presented more than 20
publications and has six patents.
Managed complex, multifunctional technology development
- Lead process team that achieved the first qualification of the industry-
leading Cu metallization for 0.22um PowerPC technology as well as
the qualification of a proprietary Self-Aligned Local Interconnection
integration for embedded SRAM applications (Motorola)
- Drove teams that developed process technologies for a yielding 65nm
SRAM, certified 0.18um RF BiCMOS, qualified 0.25um automotive
NVM, qualified 0.35um SmartPower and RF BiCMOS, qualified 0.5um
Very High Voltage IC, in a production lab/fab environment.
Implemented 0.18um MRAM process technology into a production fab.
(Cypress, Motorola, ON)
- Revamped the program management system simplifying and
streamlining the development process to set a consistent level of
quality expectations (ON Semi)
|Over 24 Years of Experience in Technology Implementation